Voice of Reason: Millionaire/ Path
Governor Murphy Wants A Millionaires Tax While Senate President Sweeney Wants To Cut The Cost Of Government
The Voice of Reason says do both. What is going on in state government is, as Steve McQueen said in Cool Hand Luke, “What we’ve got here is a failure to communicate”.
When I was in the Senate, I supported a millionaires tax. I also sounded a clarion call that we have to rein in the cost of government that’s imposing a huge property tax burden on our residents and making New Jersey unaffordable. Both issues ran into political obstacles. The political obstacles still exist.
What’s stopping our elected officials from listening to the residents of New Jersey and doing both? Politics. Pure and simple. It’s not Democratic and Republican politics. It’s Democrat and Democrat politics!
Make your voice heard and express your opinion to Governor Murphy(constituant.relations@
- The Freedom Summer Proves Knowledge is Our Greatest Weapon
- One Year Later: A Reflection on George Floyd, Black Lives Matter, and the Future
- NJ Needs Zero Emission Trucks
- Third Anniversary of Legal Sports Betting in NJ
- Top 6 Bills Targeting Environmental Issues
- Community Cats Need Compassion, Not Euthanasia
- This Boy is my Brother