Happy Kids Heal Faster
A long time friend of mine, Hank Sheinkopf, prominent political advisor to mayors, governors and presidents, called me last year and asked for a favor, “Could you introduce Toys for Hospitalized Children to hospitals in New Jersey?” I responded “YOU want ME to do YOU a favor?” YOU just did ME the best favor anyone can give, an opportunity to visit children in hospitals and see their happiness when we give them a gift.”
Since that call, The Lesniak Institute has partnered with Toys for Hospitalized Children to visit Goryeb Children’s Hospital at Morristown Medical Center, Trinitas Regional Medical Center, Joseph M. Sanzari Children’s Hospital, The Cooper Hospital in Camden City, and the Children’s Specialized Hospital of New Brunswick, NJ
The Institute’s partnership with ToysForHospitalizedChildren has brought joy and faster healing to hospitalized children in communities throughout New Jersey.
We not only bring the children toys, we sing along with them their favor songs. Let It Go (Frozen) is always one of them.
Hank Shankoff gave me and the Lesniak Institute staff the best gift of all, bringing joy to and seeing Happy Kids who will heal faster.
To learn more about The Lesniak Institute, visit lesniakinstitute.org/about
- The Lemkin Summit To End Genocide and Mass Atrocities
- STOP the Killing of 272+ Elephants. Embassy of Botswana
- Equality Should Not Be A Partisan Issue
- The LGBTQ+ Community & The Equality Act
- Changing the Culture of Corrections
- What Happens to Bills That Were Not Passed During the Lame-Duck Session?
- Sharks Need Their Fins, We Do Not