How To Put Your Passion Into Action – The Lesniak Institute For American Leadership
Putting Your Passion Into Action is easy. First go to https://thelesniakinstitute.com/what-we-do/, check out the cause or causes that interest you, stay connected, and sign up for our newsletter and blog. The only charge is your willingness to put your passion into action.
During my forty years as a New Jersey State Legislator, I sponsored some of the most significant laws that improved lives not only in New Jersey, but also across America and, in some cases, internationally.
The Lesniak Institute For American Leadership was formed to help the next generation of American leaders, young and old, to advocate for its beliefs.
In addition to classes at Kean University beginning in the 2019 Spring Semester for credit, certification or education, we will hold forums to advocate for its causes. The Lesniak Institute’s forums and courses will do what other Think Tanks do not. They will have a takeaway on how to advance their goals – through advocacy.
There is nothing more fulfilling in life than to be on a journey to advance your passions. I’ve been on that journey for forty years. Life doesn’t get any better than that. That’s why after leaving public office, I formed The Lesniak Institute For American Leadership.
I’m looking forward to working with you to turn our passions into action.
[Stay Connected below to receive our blogs and be part of a new generation of American Leaders, young and old, devoted to public advocacy.]
- Period Poverty: The Injustice We Can No Longer Ignore
- 10 ways to have a strong advocacy campaign
- Influencing Legislation: How to Make Your Voice Heard!
- Sustainability and Christmas: Tips For a Less Wasteful Holiday Season.
- 5 Reasons Why Community Policing is Effective
- 5 Influential Women You Should Know: Shedding Light on Important Advocates in History
- Combatting Plastic Waste in Back-to-School Shopping: Why You Should Care and How to Advocate for a Sustainable Future