Design A Special NJ License Plate & Win A $1000 Scholarship
In many ways, New Jersey has lead the nation in protecting animals from cruelty and extinction. To recognize New Jersey’s commitment to the humane treatment of animals, raise funds for The Animal Welfare Federation of New Jersey and inspire New Jersey’s students in elementary, middle and high schools to advocate for animal protection, The Lesniak Institute For American Leadership is sponsoring a design contest for a speciality license plate: New Jersey – The Humane State.
Five finalists chosen by representatives from animal welfare organizations and champions of animal protection in the Legislature will receive $1000 scholarships provided by NJCAR. The winner will be chosen by an online vote.
For more information about the New Jersey – The Humane State License Plate Design Contest go to: https://thelesniakinstitute.com/license-plate-contest/
Help make New Jersey – The Humane State and advocate for other states and countries to join The Movement to make America and the world of nations more humane.
[Stay Connected below to receive our blogs and be part of a new generation of American Leaders, young and old, devoted to public advocacy.]
- How Helping Animals Helps Us
- Lesniak Testifies to Amend Wrap-Around Community Schools Bill
- Labor day: The fight for a day off
- The Other States Have Something to Learn From New Jersey Leadership in Terms of Gun Violence Prevention
- Non-Lethal Deer Management Options in New Jersey
- Social Work Month 2022: the Time is Right
- Bill S783 Will Benefit New Jersey: Here’s Why We Support It