The Lemkin Summit To End Genocide and Mass Atrocities
By Abel Morais This is me standing outside of Capitol Hill with the other Kean University Students who had the opportunity to go to the summit! I recently had the opportunity to attend the Lemkin Summit…
The LGBTQ+ Community & The Equality Act
By: Michael Gonzales, B.A. Political Science The LGBTQ+ Community, also known as the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer/Questioning, etc. community, is much more than your average community: It’s a family. It’s a natural unification of similarly oppressed people to…
What Happens to Bills That Were Not Passed During the Lame-Duck Session?
The 219th New Jersey Legislature begins its session on January 14, 2020 and with it comes expired proposed legislation, opportunities for new proposals, and new incumbents to contact. The lame-duck session is the period of time when the Legislature…
Sharks Need Their Fins, We Do Not
By: Jamie Zaccaria, Wildlife Conservationist, Burlington, NJ Governor Murphy has taken a huge step to make New Jersey a leader in conservation by signing S2905, which prohibits certain possession, sale, trade, distribution, or offering for sale of shark fins….
- The Lemkin Summit To End Genocide and Mass Atrocities
- STOP the Killing of 272+ Elephants. Embassy of Botswana
- Equality Should Not Be A Partisan Issue
- The LGBTQ+ Community & The Equality Act
- Changing the Culture of Corrections
- What Happens to Bills That Were Not Passed During the Lame-Duck Session?
- Sharks Need Their Fins, We Do Not